World Product Solutions offers innovative turnkey solutions for health and beauty retailers through our world-class product formulation and manufacturing. In addition, we provide fulfillment services for both our manufacturing customers and diversified fulfillment services for select industries. With an in-depth experience developing and bringing to market a wide range of personal care products, we provide everything necessary to help you bring your ideas to life—from custom formulation and creative branding to kitting to private labeling and contract manufacturing, and timely distribution.
Job Responsibilities: include but not limited to
- Cleaning areas specific to the production department.
- Performing monitoring task within the GMP area.
- Maintain supplies and follow stocking procedures and practices.
- Scrubbing and mopping floors.
- Performing safety inspections within the GMP area.
- Alerting management when conditions are not within requirements.
- Following work list and instructions from manager.
- Document cleaning activity on daily Logs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in general industry cleaning; FDA environment preferred.
- Ability to handle and work around cleaners and sanitizers.
- Knowledge of mixing cleaners as required for proper cleaning dilutions.
- Understanding of record keeping and documentation skills.
- Must have the ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, vacuums, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication skills: verbal and written
- The ability to work alone without management direction.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs repeatedly in a shift
- Must be self-motivating and self-driven with a high sense of pride in one’s work.