World Product Solutions offers innovative turnkey solutions for health and beauty retailers through our world-class product formulation and manufacturing. In addition, we provide fulfillment services for both our manufacturing customers and diversified fulfillment services for select industries. With an in-depth experience developing and bringing to market a wide range of personal care products, we provide everything necessary to help you bring your ideas to life—from custom formulation and creative branding to kitting to private labeling and contract manufacturing, and timely distribution.
We are seeking an experienced individuals for packaging lead mechanic position. Must have experience in beauty, pharmaceuticals, or nutraceuticals manufacturing. Positions are available for all shifts. Must have experience with production equipment, pay dependent upon experience.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to: *\*
- First point of contact in case of mechanical and process malfunction on production lines
- Works with Maintenance Supervisor to establish, review, improve and execute plant maintenance system standards
- Undertakes daily updates including documentation of maintenance activities performed on equipment
- Provides support on projects on the production floor and to determine recommended spare part list.
- Participates in new equipment installation and start up processes
- Leads major and minor maintenance of automated and non-automated equipment
- Operates and performs changeovers of automated equipment.
- Confirms in-house availability of tools, change and spare parts required to keep production running.
- Coordinates with upstream and downstream processes by working with others on timing of effective changeovers.
- Troubleshoots, performs major and minor repairs
- Preventive maintenance as required to ensure equipment reliability and on-going production
- Replaces mechanic, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment when needed
- Understands and adheres to all Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices and Micro Cleaning & Sanitation Guidelines and standards
Additional skills recommended
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to read schematics
- Machine shop skills (lathe, mill, weld)
- Ability to communicate with team written or oral.
- Conduct Root cause analysis
The employee must wear all required safety equipment and perform assigned work in a safe manner. Employee must use proper lifting techniques and be conscious of hazards around him/her. Must follow all GMP and safety procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible