Job Summary and Mission
World Product Solutions offers innovative turnkey solutions for health and beauty retailers through our world-class product formulation and manufacturing. In addition, we provide fulfillment services for both our manufacturing customers and diversified fulfillment services for select industries. With an in-depth experience developing and bringing to market a wide range of personal care products, we provide everything necessary to help you bring your ideas to life—from custom formulation and creative branding to kitting to private labeling and contract manufacturing, and timely distribution
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates and documents quality of finished goods and raw materials. Reports quality conditions as needed.
- Evaluates condition of the manufacturing facility and warehouse space to ensure compliance to regulatory.
- Audits programs in support of quality objectives.
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment. Follows safety regulations. Participates in process improvement activities. Meets performance schedules.
- Maintains product quality through adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines, product specifications and quality procedures by monitoring and documenting compliance to quality parameters.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Participates in the maintenance and development of plant quality programs
- Provides training and education of quality-based programs to manufacturing partners.
- Responsible for the management and/or implementation of safety, legality and quality programs.
Summary of Experience
- Operation of manual and automated analytical equipment (1 year)
- Regulated food manufacturing environment with familiarity of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards (1 year)
- Scientific method and report writing (1 year)
- Gathering, recording and reporting on operational and quality metrics, through manual or automated systems
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude to troubleshoot minor equipment failures and make minor adjustments
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Basic skills in Microsoft Windows and internet applications
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines